My article Every Day is Earth Day is up on the magazine.
Today my parents are celebrating their sixty first wedding anniversary! Sixty one years of getting used to each other. I just have to share that. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
Before we get to May and look at May Day, I am going to share with you links to some of my favorite places for Celebrating the Rhythm of Life this week:
- To explore the inner year with Lynn Jericho with Inner Easter from the festival celebration of esoteric Christianity, click here: Inner Easter This is a free series of writings and audio talks on Inner Easter.
- For beautiful, natural eggs with leaf impressions: Click here, Ithaca Handwork
- For beautiful eggs from beets, onion skins and blueberries: Click here, Mother Earth News
- Very simple and direct instructions for marblized eggs: Click here, DLTK Growing Together
- For speckled eggs: Click here, Southern Living
- Lovely results with stickers and dye bath eggs: Click here, Better Homes and Garden
- For gorgeous eggs with magical patterns though not edible: Click here, Most Beautiful Eggs!